Spend some time at Wandering Tree Estate and unwind as you stroll 10-acres of award winning gardens and model train layouts. Elaine Silets (a.k.a “The Train Lady”), the owner of Wandering Tree Estate will talk about her famous gardens as well as her extravagant garden layouts. You may ask the Train Lady all of your gardening questions and visit her during your tour. Book now for an unforgettable summer at Wandering Tree Estate.
Dates: June to October
What To Expect:
- Professional gardening tips from Elaine Silets, a.k.a “The Train Lady”
- Learn the history behind Wandering Tree Estate
- Private self-guided tour through the grounds
- 10,000 square foot outdoor Garden Model Railway (G-scale)
- Indoor Harvey Silets Chicago Memorial Train Museum (O-scale)
- Rare trees, flowers, and plants
- Take your own wonderful photos
- A private reflective lake
- …and more!