There isn’t a more perfect way to spend your afternoon then at one of our Garden Tours at Wandering Tree Estate. Listen to the creator of Wandering Tree Estate, Elaine Silets (a.k.a “The Train Lady”), give great insider gardening tips, talk about her famous gardens, model railroads, and her indoor Harvey Silets Chicago Model Railroad Museum. Tours run in the summer as well as the winter season.
Dates: June to October
What To Expect:
- Professional gardening tips from Elaine Silets, a.k.a “The Train Lady”
- Learn the history behind Wandering Tree Estate
- Private self-guided tour through the grounds
- 10,000 square foot outdoor Garden Model Railway (G-scale)
- Indoor Harvey Silets Chicago Memorial Train Museum (O-scale)
- Rare trees, flowers, and plants
- Take your own wonderful photos
- A private reflective lake
*The grounds are unpaved and may be uneven, therefore not handicap accessible. Please contact us or your tour coordinator if you have any concerns.